1) Things to not have in your manifesto:
- Repress free speech.
- Oppress minorities and women.
- Force people to worship against their will.
- Abuse religion. Use it as a tool of power, mind control, and manipulation.
- Implement fear.
- Manufacture, storage, training of your armed forces with weapons of terror, like poison gas, germ agents, radioactive weapons; land mines, booby traps, blinding lasers ...
I don't think you can put radishes in a manifesto.
If you do, it's called something else, like blintzes.
Or like Gibsons and Martinis. Now a three-martini manifesto, I could get into.
Radishes. I never thought of that. Must be those decades of political indoctrination by the Bolsheviks in the Public School system.ReplyDelete